View Single Post
Old 08.22.2010, 03:53 PM   #111
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florya
Cheers for getting us on the bill Gab.
By my reckoning our slot was moved 11 times, 5 of them during the festival.

When we arrived, at about 1.30pm on Friday, the website said that we were playing at 10am Saturday.
But when we bumped into Glice at about 9.30 on Friday night, he showed us a programme he'd been given, it listed us as playing at 7pm on Friday!! So we'd missed our slot because we hadn't been told.
Then on Saturday morning we were told that we could play in front of the Black Lagoon Lounge, but the DJs that were already playing were having none of it. Then we were told 4pm on the main stage, so I went to check. By the time I reached the stage (about 5 minutes) it had changed again to 2.30 and while I was talking to the sound guy (by this time it was 12.15) It was decided that we would play at 12.30!! So we had a mad rush to try and get set up and finally started playing at around 12.50.

I'm exhausted!

Jesus Christ haha!
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|