View Single Post
Old 03.15.2007, 12:10 PM   #33
Brett Robinson
bad moon rising

Brett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's asses
music is great and all, but if i'm going to see someone PERFORM, why would i want to just see some dude wearing the same clothes he's been wearing for four days straight? If I'm going to look at the stage, I want something visual. If you're so opposed to gimmicks and image, play in complete darkness.

Marilyn Manson's stage shows are entertaining. Sunn o)))'s smoke machines are entertaining.

What really gets my goat is all the noise acts that are so focused on negativity, death, blood, mutilation, and other socially undesirable traits. People trying to be "extreme." Wasn't Whitehouse doing that shtick in the early 80s?

I'd rather see someone with a shtick than sit there watching a dude click his mouse on his ibook. . .