View Single Post
Old 06.16.2009, 11:07 AM   #183
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by looking glass spectacle
aside from the collapse of wax trax, the decline of ebm style industrial started when mike scaccia from rigor mortis joined ministry.

I think the blame falls on Al's shoulders. with every record, Ministry got "harder". I suspect that Al went through a mid/late-life crisis at some point in the early 90's. Scaccia was just lucky to get the fuck out of Dallas.

on a related note: Scaccia's (what I'm sure is ex-ex-ex-xxx) girlfriend is responsible for psychically scarring me. never dose in the presence of demonic junkies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Wax Trax are the main people responsible for taking "industrial" music from being/meaning an interesting, variable and unpredictable art form held together by kindred spirits with a similar set of ideals for living (and not necessarily a common "sound" per se) and turning it into samey disco music for people in plastic pants and goggles.

I'm not sure wax trax turned anything "into" disco. have you heard With Sympathy?

I just spit on the ground In Contempt.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|