View Single Post
Old 04.23.2006, 03:34 AM   #23
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
Top 3 worst shows

3..Wolf Eyes opening for Sonic Youth was horrible. I wanted to leave but I didn't want to lose my spot.

2. I went to see a Missing 23rd (who I went for) show with Ill Repute opening up. Missing 23rd made a no show and everybody was pissed. People were getting super violent and skinheads were starting fights. It sucked.

1. I went to a skate shop party about 3 years ago and I saw the two bands that took local crappy bands to a new low. The first was The Carnies. They would play shitty metalcore with vocals like Cheech when he puts his mouth over the mic. The second band was Bedpan. A shitty skater punk band with catchy lyrics like "Bomb the middle east." The sad thing was that people loved it. I lost a lot of respect for that town and never took anybody from there seriously ever again.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|