View Single Post
Old 12.06.2018, 01:54 AM   #415
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
and if im gonna get into “music appreciation” id much rather avoid a snobbish twat and do it with someone FUN, like this awesome person:

https://youtu.be/p_IHotHxIl8

this is a lovely lovely video series. highly addictive! ENJOY. which is what it’s all about. the one about giant steps blew my mind.

Haha yeah I've actually seen this one before. It really is an impressive feat they've pulled off with that song. It's ironic you posted that here, as Radiohead is another band I listen to via flac... just in case I miss a fraction of a sound vibration or something lmfao. I may not always hear the difference but I like knowing its all there jic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
*looks around for NR... sees no NR*

Cuz fuck Ryan Adams, amirite?

Noise and I are buds elsewhere on the internet. He left because of the elitist attitude of dudes like Soups which sucks all the fun out of discussing music on this site.
I'm starting to remember why I had also originally done the same.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|