View Single Post
Old 03.16.2015, 07:57 PM   #355
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
this thread has gone too far.

kim and thurston divorced, sy split up. thats basically it. sy gave us over 3 decades of music and went longer than the vast majority of bands ever do, while putting out quality stuff the entire time. its over.

when people start making up theories and casting blame about SOMEONE ELSES RELATIONSHIP its going too far. its surprising to me that people have emotionally invested so much in it but IF YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE OWE YOU ANYTHING YOU'RE DELUSIONAL.

imagine if it was your parents divorce being discussed like this by random strangers who made up theories. imagine how fucking awful that would be.

some of the discussion has actually been intelligent and nuanced but much of it is nasty or just plain intrusive - including stuff by me trying to be funny.

see, divorce hurts everybody and has serious effects. what people who go through it dont need is others discussing it like has been done here, in a googlable forum.

some of you need to calm down because it reads like you think this is an open ended narrative and someone in sy is gonna be proved to be the wrongdoer and the band are gonna get back together again. nope. it is actually over.

if i was mod i'd delete a load of posts and close another thread that should have been deleted and had the user banned in the sonic sharing forum, but thats just me.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|