View Single Post
Old 03.16.2015, 01:32 PM   #351
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i shouldn't reply to this because i blew my brains out and i have lost the power of speech.

but i don't know the reasons for the affair either-- i have my own theories/imaginations but i won't talk about them because they're 100% irrelevant to this book.

i side with kim because i've always liked her more and she's more interesting and she's evidently hurt by the whole thing. but i'll stop at that-- i am not equipped to discern what went into what.

so what i'm hoping for in this thread is a little bit of wittgenstein-- whereof one cannot speak, thereof must one be silent. not because it makes me happier, but just out of respect for everyone, especially kim-- and i say this because i'm clearly biased in her favor. she did her book with flair and class, let's not drag her through the mud.

I guess I see your point - I was replying to Magic Wheel Memory's horribly offensive breakdown of the situation, and marriage in general, which maybe silence might have been the better course, but it sure didn't feel that way. But I don't see my comments as dragging Kim through the mud, either. My intentions were quite the opposite.
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|