View Single Post
Old 03.10.2015, 09:31 AM   #287
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn
Men explaining feminism...fuck yeah.

brominists... i tried looking at that video so i would know wtf i was going to laugh about and google asked me to login so i could prove i was old enough to watch.

so i didn't watch it because i didn't wanna login, but the poster of the video is... prison planet! and the description of the video by poster says that feminism is "not about women's rights" but it's a movement to promote "cultural marxism."

lololol prison planet

the woman haters ALWAYS with their broken record-- "why does she have to complain" -- BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO, NOW FUCK OFF.

but that they'll never understand

--

anyway, i'm listening to the book rather slowly, and enjoying it so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretmonalisa
I go by the name secretmonalisa because I think I inspired the line in the song, but it was so long ago that I don't remember what song it was! Empty page? Back in my New York city days. I would never kiss a married man, too messy. I would never get married, too messy.

yeah i never said you were one of the characters in this story ha ha, just the name secret mona lisa evokes "shy hypersensitive" and part of kim's family being from kansas, see... oh im ruining the free-association now by explaining it. it works better as a fleeting flash of thought that is here and gone and nothing more.

your username is from disconnection notice! same record, better song (for my taste anyway). book says it was about coco? haven't got to that part yet.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|