View Single Post
Old 07.28.2011, 09:36 PM   #74
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
^ I actually find it rather dull in most places, but the atmosphere and just the overall.. strangeness.. makes it worth watching. Still feels a bit long and missing.. something.

Still, catwoman suits are always sexy, Christopher Walken is insane as usual, and Keaton is the best Batman. So I like it overall.

I just watched every single Batman film in the course of a week or two.

One thing I appreciate about Nolan's Batmans is they capture the book a BIT more... I mean, the comics are my favorites, they are dark and have real murder and real rape, not Tommy Lee Jones with Pepto Bismol on his face and shit... Nolan's Batman films still feel a bit too bloated, though. But I just have a REALLY good feeling about this next one...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|