View Single Post
Old 06.30.2008, 04:39 PM   #91
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
I think part of it is because a lot of artists like Nirvana and Dinosaur Jr. associated with each other in the media and tours and stuff, so people assume they're somehow related musically.

Like you see Thurston Moore with the Beastie Boys and Beck on MTV once and you feel like, man, if he likes them, and I like him, maybe I'm missing something. And some people may be inclined to like Beck after that, some may not, but those that do often convince themselves that it must be a necessary link or something.

For the life of me I can't get into the Pixies, but I still feel like I must be wrong or something just because of how much they're tied into other bands I do like.

they're probably tied to bands you don't like too.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|