View Single Post
Old 06.30.2008, 05:03 AM   #82
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
It's still an opinion. I'm just saying it's retarded to (blatantly) insult Beck's most loved album amongst the indie circle on the worlds most indie-est message board (denying that makes it even more indie) and present it as somewhat of a universally accepted fact. And while it is obvious that it indeed was an opinion, you made no attempt to accept other people's opinions of it.

if it's so obvious that my opinion is an opinion, why do you need to point it out?
not to mention the hypocrisy of saying that i don't accept the opinion's of others whilst at the same time starting an arguement with me because i stated my opinion and you don't like it.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|