View Single Post
Old 11.28.2009, 02:42 PM   #30116
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
Good sir, I too would greatly appreciate this irony if it were in fact true. Alas, it is not (which, looking in from an outside perspective, is a shame as it would be beautiful as you noted.) Here are several important points that make it otherwise:

1) When one is pussy-whipped, they are altered by said pussy. They change their actions and behavior in order to obtain it, keep it, and appease it. I am changing nothing. I am still being myself, posting what I always post, with absolutely no other or new considerations weighing on me. The only difference is that my usual course of affairs is now being awarded a pussy point, or not.

2) I have never wanted to love anyone's pain away. I've never wanted to save a woman or have my love and affection 'heal' her... at least not since the age of 17. I made all of those mistakes early on and have not replicated them since, in real life or on the internet, nor have I portrayed a lack of the wisdom learned from such mistakes as all of the 'girly boys' you've listed have. In fact, if a new person in my life makes it clear that they have emotional issues and reach out to me for assistance with them, they are immediately stricken from my life in any way that counts. I have no time to waste cleaning up other people's messes when they've got a pair of legs to get up and walk with on their own. Emotional weakness is one of the most repulsive traits to me.

This is purely about sex. Genitals entering other genitals, genitals entering both ends of the digestive tract, genitals in hands, and maybe genitals in other places such as between a pair of breasts or maybe making a hilarious pair of arab goggles.

3) There will never be any crawling. I only fraternize with those that stand.

4) Also, our agreement does not allow for the minusing of points. I can be awarded a point or not, but they cannot be removed. Because if I lose any points.... I WILL FUCKING KILL MYSELF. And then all of you will feel terrible. I'd expect some pretty eloquent eulogies about my dong from each and every one of you.

Um, everything you said in 4 pretty much disregarded everything you said in 2. You weakass pussy.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|