View Single Post
Old 11.08.2008, 12:47 PM   #107
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
If I had made this sort of list 18/19 years ago I would have probably included many of the albums mentioned on these lists, so in a way I can understand their presence on many of the youngsters' lists. What I don't get is why people download/buy so much 'obscure' music which apparently blows them away, and then end up having the same records on these top whatever over and over again. I'm not criticising the personal choices of anyone, I just don't get what the point of looking for new music is for many posters.

What do you mean, "I don't get what the point of looking for new music is for many posters?"

You don't see what the point of lookin for new tunes is, period? Or you don't understand some peoples intentions of doing so?

If it is the former that's kind of silly. If we're young, obviously we're going to be interested in music that is happening at the very moment, just as you did 18/19 years ago, yknow?
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|