View Single Post
Old 06.11.2012, 05:24 PM   #1489
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
Yeah happy with that. Defended well and looked dangerous on occasions! Defoe will always cause defenders headaches.
Only concern is the depth of our squad. Our first team look good but when Parker or Gerrard tire, which they will playing like this, we bring on jordan henderson or even phil jones!

Yeah, very happy with that. but agree about the problem of our thin squad. Whether we're creative enough to really go for a win still remains to be seen but, given what I was expecting today, I'm a lot more positive now than I was before kick off. I was particularly impressed with Glen Johnson, a player I've never rated but who I thought did excellent today. So far so good but I'm still realistic about how far we can get with that squad.

I was disappointed with France, though. Their attack looks very strong but they seem really thin in defence and very shaky at the back. I still expect them to top the group (especially after seeing Sweden and Ukraine) but can see better teams running their defence ragged after the group stages.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|