View Single Post
Old 03.30.2007, 12:01 PM   #51
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
It obviously isn't a star wars fan thread. . . because Steve Shelley Yoda wouldn't say "there is no snare" (that's a little too matrixy/descartes-like) he'd same something like "Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained drummers. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A drumer must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A drummer craves not these things. You are reckless."

BTW Nicfit, if I send you a cool picture of me could you Star Wars photoshop it?
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|