View Single Post
Old 02.21.2010, 08:23 AM   #1
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Man, I love this place. The other forums I read are so on point. I often find humorous thread titles that I am unable to post an appropriate witty reply because it is off topic.

But here, I can post about this new cleaning stuff I bought. Its one of those 'eco-friendly' things and its based on thyme. It was a very wierd experience to be cleaning with that smell--and much nicer than chlorine or whatever.

Question now is, how long does the scent stay around? I was cleaning the car in preparation to selling it. Hope they like thyme!

And it reminds me of my favorite joke from Charmed--the girls are out having been abducted by demons or something so Leo and the cop are mixing a potion in the kitchen. Leo stops and looks up "We need more time" Cop says "Sorry man, that's the one thing I can't help you with", "No, no, we're out of thyme. Could you go down to the store and get some?"