View Single Post
Old 02.20.2015, 10:40 AM   #9
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i think you're the one who doesn't get that you're not and you'll never be middle class.

I forget. How much money do I have in my bank account? Please tell me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

most are not able to afford it. they just pile on more debt-- a debt that here in america can't even be discharged by bankruptcy.

Yes and no. Look up Obama Student Loan Forgiveness Program. Also, anyone smart and savvy enough can go to grad school for free and get their undergrad loads paid for. I've just described at least ten people I know.

I think the original question was "Society doesn't seem to need my brain, so what can I do with the rest of my life that won't suck?"

Still waiting for an answer, but I think all I'll end up with is half-baked conjecture and grand-yet-limp theories.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|