View Single Post
Old 06.30.2018, 04:13 PM   #9979
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Ranaldo helped him off to avoid any further delays.

ha ha ha i think so too and didn’t wanna be the only cynic to say so. but still nice gesture, better than yelling. makes a nice photo. chivalry in war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Cavani said after the match that he believes to play in next match.
Lukaku is also fully recovered btw

i read that cavani said it’s a hamstring injury? those can last a long time... fingers crossed for him

still thin bench...

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
You're probably right but we may be in danger of over-inflating France based on one good performance against a pretty hopeless Argentina, who still managed to score 3 goals against them despite not even have a proper forward for most of the game.

they may not have gelled as a team quite yet but they have ooooooooodles of talent in every position not just one or two great ones

the other day i was looking at pavard thinking “this guy, i don’t know if he’s up to snuff” and today he scores that beauty. of course he’s a defender so he must defend, but...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|