View Single Post
Old 01.24.2007, 06:03 PM   #106
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucious is sex
But must we speak of breasts? Surely Kim Gordon has a new outfit we could be bitching about? Someone post a picture of her latest fashion triumph/disaster.

kim who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
The last clause is optimism bordering on lunacy.

i hate to agree for the sake of agreement, and i actually i detest the way that people take "agreement" as a compliment (as if the coincidence of one's opinons with those of others added any value to them, or worse, to one's value, like some malformed democracy), but i have to say that, though on first inspection i neglected to notice the qualities of that glice has pointed out in that hopeful sentence, now i have to agree with the bitter truth of his statement-- not that this reflects well upon either of us, obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
You remind me of someone.Odd as he lived in Shoreditch and had male breats instead of female ones.Perhaps i hang around the same dark street corners as you do.

or the same, what was it, dormant trees?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|