View Single Post
Old 01.26.2019, 10:59 PM   #84
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
For some reason I thought that was Annie Potts’ bosom on the album cover because I read this thing scrolling through my phone and replied in kind very quickly as is my way.

I forgot that. Yeah. I’m dumb as fuck but that’s the deal.

Annie Potts is amazing, and y’know what, she has held up well!

OT as fuck (sue me):

Quote:
Sony Pictures has announced Ghostbusters 3's release dates during prime season of summer 2020. The currently untitled Ghostbusters film (which will ignore the 2016 reboot and directly follow Ghostbusters 1 & 2) will drop on July 10, 2020.

Academy Award nominee Jason Reitman (Up in the Air, Juno) will be directing and co-writing the new Ghostbusters movie, taking up the mantle from his father Ivan Reitman who directed the original Ghostbusters (1984) and Ghostbusters 2 (1989). The younger Reitman also had a memorable cameo in the second film.

The screenplay will be co-written by Jason Reitman and Gil Kenan (Monster House, Poltergeist), with an aim to begin production later this year. While it is currently unknown who of the surviving core Ghostbusters cast (Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver, Annie Potts, Rick Moranis) will return, it has been reported that Reitman is looking to cast four teen actors (two boys and two girls) in lead roles to tackle supernatural baddies.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|