View Single Post
Old 11.11.2010, 10:07 PM   #99
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
sway i know you mean well don't worry so much

i think you should go meet some blues musicians, they don't feel to over-intellectualise everything, they don't operate under the pretense that the world couldn't exist without them

the blues is a musical tradition that many newer artists borrow from, that has an interesting history. people like it. life is full of hardships and some people get joy out of blues that enriches their life. it can be fun to listen to or play with yr friends, it makes a good night out. there's lot's of awesome things about the blues. there's not point waging a pathetic war against non-blues or making outrageous claims,or using blues as a weapon to prove that knox hates black people. it has enough going for it already to not need this bullshit.

i think you should play, you should support the artists you like, share yr love of the blues with people you talk with(in a less pretentious manner). if you hear a good performance feel free to walk up to a talented bluesman and let them know that what they do means something to you.

there are so many ways to celebrate blues music and use it to enrich yr life.......

.......but you chose to make this thread

that's just the wrong way to go about blues appreciation
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|