View Single Post
Old 11.11.2010, 09:56 PM   #90
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
sway. not even you think knox said that. unless you are so drunk you are just making up things and pretending to yourself you aren't in denial about making shit up.

i would stop. but some trainwrecks are just too awful not to watch burn.

But she did say that...If one was to take what she said seriously, it can only be interpreted in the way in which I have presented. They were not of us.

Of course, there was a major difference in the way in which they were treated, but they were very much so Americans.

Blacks do make up a significant amount of our population, not to mention that their artistic influence has been (while no doubt the bigger part of the influence...) just as valid as the Chinese, Europeans, blah, blah, blah anyone else that migrated here.

We are referred to as a "melting pot" for good reason. Surely, African Americans had a hand in that? Unless, like Knox, you feel as if they truly were not Americans??????

She was trying to be a smart ass and offer up something as a means of degrading everything I'd previously said "even though you never said you invented something, and only were stating an interest in the history of blues, I'm going to be a dumb bitch and ignorantly state that 'you didn't invent anything, they did;"

Like really, where the hell did that even come from?