View Single Post
Old 06.23.2006, 10:06 PM   #54
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Damn, does Thurston not age? I mean, whenever I see him he has a few qrinkles here and there, but jeez! I know people a decade younger than him who look a decade older than him! The guy has great genes. He barely ages! Kim looks great too. Lee has quite a lot of grey hair, but it makes him look distinguished and intelligent. And Steve still looks like a calculus professor. Can't wait for them to drop by Beantown. That show is going to kick major ass. I know it for sure. I just hope they bust out Eric's Trip and Schizophrenia and maybe some Expressway for the encore. That would make my day.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|