View Single Post
Old 11.15.2006, 06:23 AM   #25
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
what i get out of this thread is ,
whether a band is worth my listening to or not , i tend to get weird and freak away from major excitement over things . as in , when something is being hugely hyped , my subconscious keeps me the fuck away for a while , sometimes years , until i naturally pick the thing up on my own time and give it a proper chance .

cat power is definately in this realm . i fucking HATE the hype surrounding this seemingly simple and noble artist . a cat power fan once critisized my taste in female musicians, and when i gave a negative response to his asking if i like cat power , he pouted snottily "well you WOULDNT like somethign liek that ANYway" . obviously im just not good enough for good ol cat power . marvelous .
ill listen to you in about 15 years, chan .
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|