View Single Post
Old 07.29.2016, 05:22 PM   #380
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Or a republican who wants to hide behind a facade of hippy credibility.
from my experience THIS is more so the truth. the majority of actual Libertarian politicians and political leadership are all ideologically conservative, right shifted, and frequently harbor the same social values as classical post-1980 Republicans.
sure there plenty of under-30 people who are radical, even anarchists, that BELIEVE they are Libertarians, indeed i know quite a few in "real life" (which is to say not only on the internet but in person) and while they think they are Libertarians i personally don't believe they actually agree with as much of the Libertarian party as they think they do.

also i find Libertarians to be total hypocrites and frequently naive or delusional.

they make the exact same kind of "free market" "hands off" arguments that far right Republicans make, fhe kind of tone deaf, factually inaccurate ideas that NO WAY reflect actual reality.

my number one retort to my Libertarian friends is the experience of American slavery. its a text book example of the absolute and fundamental need at times for a very proactive government

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|