View Single Post
Old 09.29.2006, 01:17 AM   #4233
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
I haven't heard any new Thursday. It's gotten basically next to no publishity over here, which is weird considering they were hot shit for quite awhile among people who like that stuff. But I really like Full Collapse and War All the Time. I think the latter is a really strong album, but as if the other. Their debut album I don't own, but from what I remember, it was a good album, too. And to be honest, I haven't cared to seek out the new album for some reason.

A few years ago it was the best Big Day Out bill on record, I think. Thursday, Poison the Well, Mars volta, Kings of Leon, and a bunch of other cool bands all on the same day and basically same small stages which meant small crowds. The Mars Volta were amazing. It stormed during PTW, but it was still great and actually was more apt for the music and atmosphere, it's somehting I can't really explain in words. Yeah.