View Single Post
Old 10.21.2009, 09:44 PM   #8420
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
[batreleaser style] dead alive rules. 10/10. beware children at play is pretty funny/boring. i watched the first 30 minutes of halloween 2 online and i decided i don't need to watch the rest to know it's absolutely terrible. I'm usually more open minded than that, but Rob zombie is terrible, and I can't imagine the last hour being any better.Speaking of Traci Lords, anyone seen "Skinner"? that's a pretty fun movie, with Traci rolling around in a bed masturbating while a fat slob spies on her and there are random shots of the ocean. This has something to do with Ted Raimi cutting off people's skin and wearing them like real uniforms. Features a somewhat hilarious/genuinely shocking scene where he puts on a black man's skin and starts talking "jive". Not as offensive it sounds but still surprisingly in bad taste. Good movie! Has Ricki Lake in it, too! Real weird. Also reccomend "Shock 'Em Dead". Sid and Nancy... you know, I wish Alex Cox had directed some more movies, he had some real talent. never liked sid and nancy though, it's just 90 minutes of people screaming. and the johnny rotten portrayal is so terrible. Funny movie though.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|