View Single Post
Old 10.20.2006, 09:39 PM   #118
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Most of our retarded country voted conservative, that's what happened to the country. Once all the old people die out we'll be a lot more liberal, and everyone's going to be voting NDP, liberal, green party, and probably marijuana party more too, but I doubt they'll even get a seat. ever.

I just hate how customs and border agents have to assume the worst. The record showed the arrest and the charges....but not the disposition !!!

so what do they do....instead of thinking something positive and believing me, they considered me a convicted felon. I never even had to go to an arraignment. My lawyer pushed thru the paperwork and I got a slap on the wrist....6 months of Pre-trial diversion. All that amounted to was calling in once a week for 3 months...then dismissal !! Expungement !

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|