View Single Post
Old 08.10.2010, 08:14 PM   #2107
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFoxBen
Dude, tell me, you watch so many movies, you play so many games, you listen to so much music... Do you sleep at night ? Do you have a work ?

Oh, wait, I get it: you're a robot ! Right ? A filmmaking robot.

I watch amovie when I wake up, I watch a movie when I go to bed. I also often have one playing when I'm at the computer. listen to music at the computer and when I drive (and I drive a lot, since I live in the country). I play video games in my spare time. As for filmmaking/music making, I'm always balancing that stuff. The last Scissor Shock album took 2 years to write, but it only took 3 weeks to record.. maybe a few hours a day.. some songs took an hour.. my movies don't take very long to make, it feels really natural to edit.. when people see how intricate a movie like currently untitled is, they're alway ssurprised when I tell them it took 10 hours or so to edit it all (but there's so much sped up footage that I probably filmed, oh, 15-20 hours worth of footage in it). It only took me an hour to animate, edit, and score an episode of blaze...

Keep in mind that I often go home for lunch from work and play video games or work on movies and shit on my lunchbreak.

I just make very wise choices with my time, I guess... maybe I'm just gifted..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|