View Single Post
Old 05.19.2016, 09:31 AM   #122
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
I'm looking forward to the new Beth Orton. Produced by the guy from the Fuck Buttons so that should be interesting.
Still haven't heard Anohni yet so looking forward to that

I was a little disappointed by HOPELESSNESS. I think it's a solid record, but so far I have not seen the magic in it that others have. Admittedly I haven't listened to it much. Maybe a couple times through. I enjoy it, but not as much as I was expecting to.

I really fucking love his/her voice against an electronic backdrop, a lá "Indian Steps" with Hudson Mohawke. That was one of 2015's best and most underrated goddamn tracks. So I'm not making a definitive statement about the record yet, but so far I think it's good, but not as good as it's made out to be. Kinda like Radiohead's new one.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|