View Single Post
Old 09.11.2009, 05:40 AM   #1
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
It seems I quite like a lot of the above. I've been playing Jacob Kierkegaard's Labyrinthitis a lot lately. It's some sort of sound art thing where he records the differential tones produced by his own ears. It's an incredible record.

Also (same label) I've been playing Chris Watson's Outside the circle of fire a lot lately.

A series of field recordings from various places. Highly recommended.

And, as some of you probably know

this is one of my favourite records ever. Four CDs of SW number station recordings. Does it get any better?

So yeah, have a thread for the kind of records that fall into the category of 'thank fuck someone put this pile of weird out'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|