View Single Post
Old 06.15.2009, 08:43 AM   #57
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Things like the Eric Johnson sig Strat have become desirable guitars even for people who haven't heard of Eric Johnson simply becaue they're meant to be really good Strats. The Sonic Youth ones are gonna sell to SY fans more as collecters items i suppose because I don't see much on them that couldn't be gotten cheaper (as Suchfriends says) through modifying them. I think that's cool, so long as you can afford them. I'm sure (S)way doesn't want one so he can 'become' Lee, just as I'm sure he didn't want that Reverend in order to 'become' Ron. Sometimes, when people are massively into a band they want whatever they can get that's somehow associated with them. So long as you (or whoever's buying it for you) can afford it, that's cool.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|