View Single Post
Old 02.08.2012, 07:54 PM   #34838
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
You still look like the least likely SYG member. And please take that as the compliment it was meant to be.

Thanks! I'm hardly the stereotypical alt-rock/sonic youth/hipster. This record store I go to... the response to what I buy, sometimes you can see it just a little in the clerk's face. For a while I was buying only Blue Note reissues, and the little glimmer of a response at the register was like, old guy, buying jazz, ho hum... . Lately I've been taking stuff like Boris, War on Drugs, Spacemen 3, and JAMC to the counter, and there's just a little catch in the look from the girl, like, umm... really? As much as I've been in there over the past 3 years, they still can't seem to categorize me.