View Single Post
Old 12.04.2011, 04:42 AM   #8
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunderbuss
Come along Stu, break my heart. What did I miss?

appart from one of the best Thurston shows I've been to, here's what I wrote about it on facebook...

I was supposed to be on the guestlist but when I arrived at the show my name wasn't on the list so I bought a ticket anyway... I enjoyed the all the 3 acts that performed but Thurston and his band totally blew me away he was on fire tonight! after the show finished I went to buy a poster from the merch desk as that was about all I could afford to get (I'll post pics tomorrow) when John from Sunburned came up to me told me not to pay for the poster and that I could have anything I wanted from the table as he felt bad for forgeting to put me on the guestlist, I felt a bit reluctant to take anything but he made me! in the end I got the poster + 2 t-shirts and he gave me this backstage pass and asked if I wanted to hang out with the band backstage! I went with him backstage he got me a beer and I hung with all the band members and some other people for an hour or so before finally getting the tube back... I still can't quite believe it happened. Meeting Thurston 3 times within 3 days, allthough I mainly talked to the Sunburned guys. Everyone was really friendly and funny. I'm sorry I couldn't get jimbrim or toxic johnny backstage with me but John only had the one pass. It was very surreal but I loved it. Also Jenn at the start of the show he said that there was no way that he would be playing Superchrist maybe you can get him to change his mind I'm still too excited to sleep!

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|