View Single Post
Old 03.18.2019, 11:36 AM   #6160
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
"medical care" in the USA is dictated by what lying, cheating, con-artist insurance companies wish to cover, so as to make their bottom line be fat for their shareholders.

It is BRUTAL. The USA is a place where the sup[er rich get illegal medicine with no repercussions, while the desperately needy are forced to prove they are worthy of charity and kindness.

to the super rich, health insurance works like a credit card. They rack up bills and pay it off no problem. for someone making $8/hour, paying a $200 deductible just to get some antibiotics is a motherucker.

the insurance scam is the hugest pyramid scheme in operation today, apart from teh stock market.