View Single Post
Old 06.21.2009, 07:52 AM   #49
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
Ha, the trailer is completely misleading then, because it shows a lot of quick shots of SY at ATP 2004.
http://ourtrueintent.com/?p=122

I know for certain the SY footage in the trailer is from ATP 2004 because of Thurston wearing an orange Destroy all Monsters t-shirt. Here's a picture I took at that show:

I guess that's Habibs footage that wasn't allowed to be included then? I'd sue them, Chris.

yeah, this shot is there, but it's only for a split of second, also one more from '04, when Thurston is "attacking" cameraman(?) with his guitar, couple seconds shot again and I think there's more Thurston action from the BYOP encore at '06. few sec. again. I'd need to see it again actually...I guess in Sept.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|