Thread: Discogs
View Single Post
Old 11.05.2014, 09:10 AM   #17
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
Thanks, we really enjoy it all, but there is less and less time lately to do so. Most of my music listening time these days is on an ipod in the car commuting to and from work, doing errands. Nevertheless, I still want more records. I recently found this "statistics" function on Discogs where it will show you what your collection is worth (high/mid/low range), and now I have mixed emotions about that number.
I have started also put my collection to discogs, but it will take me a while...I think I am a little bit perfectionist, cause I want there is just the same version I have...and itīs not always easy to find exact version, because there were so many versions of albums in the seventies & eighties. Sometimes my version hasnīt been in discogs, so I have to put all the information there.

I very seldom listen music anywhere else but home and I still listen much vinyls. But my YouTube & spotify-listening has risen. I donīt know do I need that statistic function. I havenīt watched much how the prices of my albums are, but I watched the prices of my Cave-albums and noticed 90-albums are quite pricey (I bought them when they came).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|