View Single Post
Old 09.22.2009, 01:04 PM   #49
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i relate to this.
when i start thinking about it, my mind blocks in peculiar and uncomfortable ways. my 3rd middle name was livebands, oh well until atp2004, moreover with atp06, when i stopped going to many shows that take place locally.
glice is right, but i wish i knew. i never counted or kept lists -only the tickets-

Now if the title of the thread was 'name all the bands you've seen that you can remember from t-shirts or ticket stubs in eyeshot' I could say:

Melt Banana
The Fall
Elastica
Blur
Glastonbury festival a few times.

I can also see a ticket stub for a quartet doing Schoenberg's Verklarte Nacht, but I can't remember who that was and the quartet name has rubbed itself out.

I also, apparently, saw the Revenger's Tragedy at the Olivier theatre, which I don't remember at all.

Enlightening thread is enlightening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|