View Single Post
Old 05.19.2008, 11:18 AM   #38
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
vampire weekend - liked that one song Apunk. checked them out at coachella and they were TERRIBLE

led zeppelin - yeah, I said it. everyones always like "dude, they are, like, totally, the best band in the world! how can you not like them?"

pavement - everyones always talking about them on here, checked them out and was over it

black rebel motorcycle club - when I was really into the brian jonestown massacre, I was told to check them out. found them a bit boring.

clap your hands say yeah! - someone burnt me a cd. she had good taste in music, for the most part, and she hyped this band up so much. needless to say, I was very disappointed.

cursive - back when i was into bright eyes in 01-02, i checked out this band because everyone was hyping them up on the internet. boring.

she wants revenge - I liked that one hit of theirs a lot for a minute, checked them out live and I was so bored.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|