View Single Post
Old 10.04.2017, 01:15 AM   #49
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I think itīs really great, the greatest album of this year, also greatest solo outside SY (Thurstonīs Demolished is also really close). Listened it very much. Really sad never got the redvinyl version Mute promised to send me at first (did someone get it?) I think Lee has made really great album from the Beatles Sgt Pepper-style musicmaking. You can say it hasnīt got any attention into any music media here Finland, I think the reason is thatīs awful eighties style that seem to be in the very great respect of all the serious music medias (War On Drugs, Arcade Fire and that boring shit).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|