View Single Post
Old 07.06.2012, 12:59 AM   #58
Starcat
bad moon rising

Starcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Why can't a good comedian be a hateful person? I mean, define "good person".

And whether they be at a bar, a venue, or a gas station parking lot she still engaged in a conversation she had to business being in. And thing is...she's made somewhat of a living off of expressing her feelings regarding men. That spoken word record she did w/ Exene was just painful to even listen to. Not because I'm some dick chauvinist, but because she's clearly an individual not in tune w/ science/nature. Seems to me she likely, and I can't be sure because I wasn't there, showed up at this event to stir shit. Also funny is the fact that no one there (including the person that posted the video on Youtube) seemed to even know who the fuck she was.

I love her little laugh. It screams "I don't know what to do and wasn't expecting this response". She likes getting reactions out of folks, was awesome seeing her get one she CLEARLY did not EXPECT nor ENJOY. I'd have paid to have seen that.

She sucks dick and calls it art. lol (well, ok...in all fairness this was prolly Richard Kern's idea. So much for female empowerment, Lydia).

What's a conversation she doesn't belong in? She can talk to anyone she wants just like this comedian can say whatever he wants. They both make a living off of making fun of the other. The difference is that when they came face-to-face she was alone and remained calm and he was with a bunch of his friends and flared up. I conclude that he's a hateful person. Maybe a good comedian, but a hateful person. So I see no reason to respect him the way I respect Lydia. If I were her I would have walked away from that conversation feeling proud
Starcat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|