View Single Post
Old 05.10.2008, 04:05 PM   #238
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Well, Pauly, old chap, time to forget about all that Chelski or Man U nonsense. when the real battle will be for who gets that prestigious tenth spot between my lot (West Ham) and yours (Spuds). Mid-table mediocrity, doncha just love it?

We've got Villa and you've got Liverpool, so I can see us both losing - And although that'll give us tenth it won't be much to celebrate, either way.

Roll on next season. This one bored the fuck out of me, to be honest.

If i had to choose between Chelsea and Man Utd, I'd def go for Man Utd. Could never stand Chelsea; any team that has Fat Frank wobbling around for them is always gonna be hated in East London, regardless of Abramovich's billions.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|