View Single Post
Old 11.14.2007, 08:49 AM   #11
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
DR666 - I read the Jus Oborn interview in Terrorizer this lunchtime, and (unsurprisingly) he says he's disappointed with the "We Live" album. He also chats about his love for exploitation and sleaze culture. I can imagine the Wizard doing a soundtrack for a satanic biker film, though far more in the realm of Herschell Gordon Lewis than Kenneth Anger (I was going to mention the Al Adamson, um, classic "Satan's Sadists", but everyone knows about that old chestnut, don't they?). By the way, did you notice Jus sporting an SS badge on his jacket in the pictures? I feel a re-run of the last "Electric Wizard Frontman Wears Nazi Eagle On Jacket" controversy may well take place again in the letters page of "Terrorizer"...