View Single Post
Old 06.05.2017, 02:05 AM   #118
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Hello SYRFox - nice to see in "pop-in" every now and then......hope all is well!
hey i'm glad to have news as well - don't use twitter as much as i'd like to so always a bit hard to keep in touch! yeah I'm good - nearly done with the exams that got me stuck for the past two years, and plenty of exciting music projects ahead! how about you, hope you're good too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Cool thanks.

Hey, are you into DJ Koze (aka Adolf Noise) at all? I mention him pretty regularly on this board, but I've never really received even a smidgen of acknowledgment from anyone. The few people I've talked with over pm about dance/techno/electronic stuff have largely either not listened to my recommendations of his, or have simply not been into it, but ... Jesus Christ, for my money he is by far the most interesting artist in the Euro-dance scene.

Here's the first song from his 2013 album Amygdala. The entire album is enchanting and demented and glorious, but this is the song that's probably most likely to be widely enjoyable. Give a listen and please tell me you get it!

DJ Koze - "Track ID Anyone?" (YouTube)
yeah I like his stuff, he's really done brilliant records - Amygdala being one of them. He's a fantastic DJ as well! Saw him 5 years ago and his set was great. I don't listen to him that much because I'm more into the bass music side of electronic music, but yeah he's really good. Did you listen to Nathan Fake's latest album on Ninja Tune? Think it might be right up your alley
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|