View Single Post
Old 11.22.2010, 04:29 AM   #26
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
If the deadline was the end of January, would you be up to co-ordinate it with me? By physical format I
meant a small run of cds or cassettes after everything has been put online. Thank you for your AMAZING advice. Oh and also thank you for putting me in touch with Ed, he sent me a pm on facebook today with a link to the video for YOTL's 'Signal to Earth' that he directed. There's a problem with
a password at the moment, though, so I'll be able to watch it tomorrow. Can't wait.

Oh right, yeah small physical run would be better than OL version. I thought you meant in terms of sending the tracks.

So, basically, I'm busy until Dec 15th, but after that I'm pretty much free save for the jobhunt, so yeah. All systems go etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|