View Single Post
Old 10.29.2009, 04:26 AM   #88
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan ciccone
Depends how big your camera is. you'll get it into the venue However the venue is small and there is usually a decent amount of heavies around. I would imagine you would easily get caught while using it.

cheers. no. ones they are not checking bags coming in and you can get it through, it's ok. I doubt they would be solving it after. well that's my experience. I've seen lots of people shooting with cameras over here no bother, myself included, in different venues but and I haven't seen security complaining, which I found very cool, compare to other countries I've been. bit strict on the way into the venue....especially in Norway for some reason. they've been soooo fussy about it all. feckers. norway girls are georgeous but .

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|