View Single Post
Old 03.23.2011, 01:34 AM   #1630
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
The Soup Nazi, thanks for the Yoko Ono DVD. I'll be happy to upload it to Sendspace, so people without access to torrents can have the chance to enjoy it as well.

ilduclo, it sucks that you have to leave this thread. Your contributions have always been really appreciated. Sorry you got in trouble with someone as a consequence of sharing some music with us. I'll be checking your blog very often. Please do not forget that you are always welcome here by very many of us. I hope this board still have some other things to offer you so you can stay around. Your presence has improved this place, and not only because of the recordings you post. I shall update my list soon, haven't done anything in a while, so if you ever see something there that you might wanna listen to, do not ever hesitate to contact me. It will always be my pleasure to upload some sounds for you. Thanks very much for everything. Hope to see you around.