View Single Post
Old 09.17.2019, 07:59 PM   #279
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by From the exact thing you just sent me
The song is possibly Peggy’s most jarring track. Intentionally rapping three verses full of stereotypes and ignorant banter. In an effort to make other marginalized groups feel how a black person feels when they are racist towards them. And how useless fighting amongst each other is when the real opposition is apparent. An explanation was put in the description of the song as seen below:
This song is a response to racism and prejudice from other marginalized groups. Its purposely offensive, in an effort to prove that talking down to each other gets us no where and makes us lose focus on real opposition. I cannot describe how racism from other groups make me feel in conversation, I’ve tried, but i cannot. So hopefully after this song, you will feel as upset and low as it makes me feel when other peoples plight compared to black peoples, how worthless playing oppression olympics is and how ugly racism from other people effected by white supremacy is.

Nice shallow read tho.

Can always count on you to swoop in and shit on a post when I make one, no matter how rarely I come here anymore. You have alerts set for me or something?

Anyway get a life friend.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|