View Single Post
Old 10.02.2008, 05:11 PM   #9
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by diskaholic-anonymous
Funny...i found S.Y in 1990...( i think i'm 99 )...when i saw the "100%" video, .

Cool! you found a video two years before the album was released! How did you do that?

Me, I bought DDN after reading a review in the Village Voice. Best of the year or something. Oddly, I didn't get Goo until the reissue. I bought Dirty second hand in a store in Missoula Mt on my way to Alaska. And then I was hooked.

Actually, before Dirty, I bought Confusion is Sex and really didn't like it. Probably wouldn't have bought Dirty if it was full price.

I'd have to say I wasn't a big fan until A Thousand Leaves. I just about wore out the CD.

And, since someone already mentioned it, I bought at least a couple of CDs at Mammoth Music.
akprodr is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|