View Single Post
Old 05.18.2008, 09:19 AM   #66
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Two more:

David Hoyle

He's one of those who's a bit too scary to be popular, ever. That idea of transgression in comedy, where it goes beyond 'joke > punchline > audience'. I know you're not overly fond of Hicks (and I'm not either) but him and Jerry Sadowicz [sp?] are very good at comedy that's so vitriolic it stops being funny and becomes quite tragic (which is an avenue of comedy rarely explored in stand-up).

Anyway, I remember seeing the Divine David when I was on the other side of puberty very late at night on channel 4 and being absolutely petrified. Amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|